Senior Parking and Privileges
Senior Privileges and Parking Application
Congratulations and welcome to the Senior Class of 2022. Information regarding senior privileges and parking application requests is located on the home page of the Realtime Student Portal. Please logon, read the information carefully, and complete the necessary tasks required in order to receive senior privileges.
- In order to be eligible for senior privileges and senior parking you must have completed a minimum of 90.0 credits and be eligible to graduate in June 2022.
- All disciplinary obligations must have been satisfied and completed by June 2021 to be eligible for privileges.
- All financial obligations must be cleared with cafeteria, as well as all material must be returned to your teacher by the close of the school year. Check the portal for “Fines ($)”.
- Information and applications for senior privileges will be posted and available on the Student Realtime Portal the last week of August.
- You MUST have a license and a car to obtain a senior parking tag (no exceptions). We will have enough parking for everyone. If you get your license after August 30th, see Mr. Mac Farran once you get your license and he will give a tag if you meet the criteria.
- Parking will be given out on August 30, 2021 in the high school lobby outside the main office starting at 10:00 a.m. If you are away, see Mr. Mac Farran upon your return.
- Scheduling: All seniors must have their schedules set by August 25th. Should a senior drop a course or change his/her schedule after that date, all off-campus study hall privileges will be held and processed on October 1st.