Credit Eligibility Due to Change of Season Dates
CREDIT ELIGIBILITY DUE TO CHANGE OF SEASON DATES
To be eligible for athletic competition during the first semester (September 1 to January 31) a pupil must have passed 25% of the credits (30) required by the State of New Jersey for graduation (120), during the immediately preceding academic year.
- Apply to Season 1 and Season 2 (Ice Hockey, Skiing, Basketball, Bowling and Fencing) 2020-2021
- Season 2 Dates: Ice Hockey & Skiing: Dec. 14/Jan. 4/end Feb. 17.
- Season 2 Dates Basketball, Bowling and Fencing: Jan. 11/Jan. 26/ end March 6
To be eligible for athletic competition during the second semester (Feb. 1 to June 30), a pupil must have passed the equivalent of 12 1 /2% of the credits (15) required by New Jersey for graduation (120) at the close of the preceding semester (Jan. 31). Full-year courses shall be equated as one half of the total credits to be gained for the full year to determine credits passed during the immediately preceding semester.
- Apply to Season 2 A (Swimming and Winter Track & Field) and Season 3 (Gymnastics, Girls Volleyball and Wrestling).
- Season 2 A Dates: Feb 1/Feb 16/ end March 27
- Season 3 Dates: March 1/March 16/end April 24
All other Credit clarifications will apply.