When visiting Lenape Meadows School, please follow the procedure below.
1. Ring the bell to gain access to the building via the main entrance of the school and provide the main office the nature of your visit.
2. Login to Lobbyguard using your official drivers license or passport.
(A staff member will unlock the door so you may enter.)
3. Report directly to the main office.
4. The main office staff member will provide you with a printable visitors ID badge.
5. If you are picking up your child, your child will be called from his or her classroom to the main office.
Please DO NOT go directly to the nures's office if your child is sick. A main office staff member will contact the school nurse upon your arrival.