The mission of the Buildings and Grounds Department is to offer the community safe, clean, mechanically sound, educational facilities. While doing this, we closely observe our spending guidelines and environmental responsibilities.
The goal of the Buildings and Grounds Department is to continually provide improved services while diligently pursuing cost avoidance and total accountability of expenditures.
We encourage comments or suggestions from the community and welcome all plans of action that will further enhance our commitment to excellence.
- Theodore Lusby - Mahwah High School
- Kevin Donnelly - Ramapo Ridge Middle School
- Donald Keene - Joyce Kilmer School
- Manuel Rios - Betsy Ross School
- Jose Coronado - Lenape Meadows School
- Jose Coba - George Washington School
- Mardoqueo Alvarado
- John Collins
- Roque Castaneda
- Tom Keane
- Richard Kunz
- Harry Rush