In order to make your registration as smooth and efficient as possible, you will be able to upload the required documents during the pre-registration process. Once you have completed the registration, you will receive an email from Realtime (firstname.lastname@example.org) with upload instructions. We ask that you have the following information and documentation ready to upload:
- Child's birth certificate or current passport
- Four proofs of residence:
- Property tax bill, deed, lease, mortgage statement, signed letter from landlord, notarized, and other evidence of property ownership, tenancy or residency (one form must be from this category.)
- Utility Bills
- Valid Drivers' License
- Voter Registration
- Financial Statements
- Delivery Receipts
- Court order
- State agency agreement and other evidence of court or agency placement or directive.
- Receipts, bills, canceled checks and other evidence of expenditures demonstrating personal attachment to a particular location or, where applicable, support of a student.
- Documents pertaining to military status and assignment.
- Any business record or document issued by a governmental entity