In order to make your registration (the sole purpose of which will be document collection) as smooth and efficient as possible, we ask that you have the following information and documentation ready to present to the school at the time of your appointment:
- Child's birth certificate or current passport
- Home Language Survey-Parent/Guardian Questionnaire
- Four proofs of residence:
- Property tax bill, deed, lease, mortgage statement, signed letter from landlord and other evidence of property ownership, tenancy or residency (one form must be from this category.)
- Voter registration, license, financial information, utility bills, delivery receipts, and other evidence of personal attachment to a particular location.
- Court order, state agency agreement and other evidence of court or agency placement or directive.
- Receipts, bills, cancelled checks and other evidence of expenditures demonstrating personal attachment to a particular location or, where applicable, support of student.
- Medical reports, counselor or social worker assessments, employment documents, benefit statements, and other evidence of circumstances demonstrating, where applicable, family or economic hardship, or temporary evidence.
- Affidavits, certification and sworn attestations pertaining to statutory criteria for school attendance, from the parent, legal guardian, person keeping an “affidavit student,” adult student, person(s) with whom a family is living, or others, as appropriate.
- Documents pertaining to military status and assignment.
- Any business record or document issued by a governmental entity.
- Any other form of documentation relevant to demonstrating entitlement to attend school.
- School health history form, immunization record, current physical form filled out and signed by a physician.
- Release of previous school records form.
- Copy of your child’s most recent report card or transcript.
- Kindergarten Developmental Profile for entering kindergartners.