ESS provides innovative clinical and therapeutic programs for the in-district education of students with experiencing emotional and behavioral problems. They provide experienced clinical staff, proven programming, sound oversight, and a mature system of quality and risk management.
Our solutions include:
Wrap-Around Program – This program provides the structure and support that helps at-risk students be educated within mainstream and/or self-contained classes.
Services typically include:
- Weekly individual therapy
- Family therapy, available in the evening to accommodate parent schedules
- Monthly evening parent psycho education and support group
- Daily group therapy, including specialized protocols for problems such as substance abuse and impulse control
- School refusal interventions, including home visits
- An independent lunch period with ESS staff to avoid the stress of unstructured time in the cafeteria
- Study skills class, typically co-led by an ESS professional and a district teacher