Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our support hours are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, we apologize for any inconvenience. Please go to this link: bit.ly/mtpsappt1 and follow the instructions to schedule your appointment.
At your scheduled appointment time, report to Door #1 of the High School T3 Building (indicated by the blue arrow below). Please drop off the laptop in the bin labelled "Laptop Drop-Off" and return to your vehicle to wait for our call. If we are unable to repair the laptop within 30 minutes, we will issue a loaner device (based on availability).
What should students do if they experience a technical issue?
For High School Students
- 1st: Attempt to troubleshoot on their own-restart the computer, ask a friend for help, alert your teacher, or see the media specialist in the Media Learning Commons.
- 2nd: Complete a 1:1 HS Student Help Desk Form http://www.mahwah.k12.nj.us/121-techsupport
- 3rd: After completing the form, bring the laptop to Media Center room 226C before school from 7:20 am- 7:40 am, or during school until 12:30 p.m. A loaner will be provided to them during the repair process, however, it will not have touchscreen capabilities.
- 4th: Check their school email on a regular basis until they receive notification that their laptop is ready to be picked up. Repairs may take up to 5 school days, not including weekends and holidays, to complete.
- 5th: Pick up their repaired laptop and return the loaner laptop.
A technician is available in the morning from 7:20 am- 7:40 am, and during school until 12:30 pm for students if they have questions.
Students may email general questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fully Remote Students Using Mahwah Laptops (not personal laptops) - Repair/Troubleshooting
Complete a 1:1 Student Help Desk Form http://www.mahwah.k12.nj.us/121-techsupport
If you are having any technical difficulties or if you are experiencing difficulties with your device, please contact the Mahwah Technology Department first at email@example.com